Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Don't Trust the Scale


I've always been heavy upper body and finally I'm seeing everything shrinking because muscle is coming through.  Quitting with the cardio and actually incorporating weight training into your workouts will do more for your body than you can imagine. 

I've learned to hate the number on the scale...it's a love/hate relationship lol. Muscle does NOT weigh more than fat because 1 lb of muscle equals 1 lb of fat....it's just that muscle takes up less space than fat which means that the scale could remain the same but the clothes are getting loser and you're losing inches. I've had to remind my challengers about this <--- don't trust the scale.


Instead of focusing on that scale...I focus on loving my body through this process while my body is evolving towards a better healthier "me"....it takes time but I'd never go back to my old unhealthy self.

My shirt is getting baggy, my legs have gotten more toned and my booty is getting bigger...got to love those squats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment