Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Healthy Recipes

I love cooking and trying new recipes especially if it's Pinterest inspired!  No really, go ahead and check out my Pinterest page and you'll see thousands of recipes that I've been wanting to try lol. However, my eating habits have changed and I no longer feel the urge to cook fatty recipes unless I make it for my hubby.  I am on a journey to a better me and you know what they say.....only 20% is from physical fitness and 80% is what you do in the kitchen!  I will tell you that I know that's true because no matter how hard I worked out, I wasn't loosing the weight UNTIL I changed my eating habits!

This page will contain all my healthy eating recipes that I try along with my feed back and my own photo of that recipe.  If I didn't come up with the recipe, I'll add the link of where I got it from so I can give credit to the creator.  If you have a healthy recipe that you'd like to share, than please contact me.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment