Tuesday, July 22, 2014

To Post or Not To Post

Does anyone ever get excited seeing your own progress photos but get scared or nervous to post them?!?  I took photos in May & June while on my journey but haven't posted mine yet because I get ready to post them but than back out of it since I feel so EXPOSED lol.  Has anyone done this before?  I know I HAVE to do it, I want to inspire others and what better way than to post progress photos?!!  I will be posting pics tonight of my 30 day progress photos on here but I'll also be posting them to my Facebook & Instagram so if you have any of these social media sites, please show your support by following me.

My pics are getting posted, no matter how uncomfortable the feeling is!

*I think I can, I think I can, I know I can I KNOW I CAN*

No comments:

Post a Comment