Thursday, August 14, 2014

My Progress in 3 Months >>> So exciting!!!!


As promised, here are my progress photos! This took a little less than 3 months because I started my journey on May 12th, 2014. But during the past 6 weeks is where I've noticed the biggest difference because of my new workout program that I started. This Monday will be the beginning of my 7th week with it, it's an 8 week program but I plan on restarting it over and doing a second round after the full 8 weeks.
I'll be starting my 2nd round on Monday August 25th so if you want to join me and we can do this together than please send me a message. I'm not going to accept too many people because I want to focus on each persons progress individually so don't hesitate if you're interested. For details about the program, you can contact me.
Here are pictures of my front, back and each side. I'm really excited seeing these, all the more reason to keep on pushing myself! Thank you for all your love and support 



No comments:

Post a Comment