Friday, August 29, 2014

God is Good



So many emotions that I've gone through lately in the past few weeks but God is good and I am so grateful....

I was able to have my mom come visit from Utah and stay with us for the past 2 weeks, I love and cherish those moments. Dropping her off at the airport yesterday and hugging out our goodbyes til next time was really unbearable....coming home to our house and not seeing her presence, I broke down and balled like a baby lol.

Than that same day, we were blessed with our 2nd healthy baby nephew...so happy to have another little Landry running around. I guess it gets me all the more excited for when we decide to make a family of our own.  :)

And recently I got excited because of a nice little check from my personal business that I started only a few months ago thanks to my coach Brandi who has been such an inspiration to me and is one amazing lady! It's nice seeing that my hard work is paying off and being able to work from home is honestly such a blessing. I plan on building this business for the long haul, I want to be able to stay home with our future little ones because we want them to grow in our home and not at a daycare. There are far too many moments that we don't want to miss out on so having me run a business from home is perfect for us. There are honestly a lot more reasons why I got into this business but my biggest reason is being here for our future kids.

God is good, life is a blessing and I'm one happy lady :)


No comments:

Post a Comment