Thursday, September 18, 2014

Lots of excitement!!!....


So much has happened the past few days and I've been filled with so much happiness and excitement....I feel so thankful and so blessed <3

I just have to say....thank you Beachbody for giving Coaches the chance to work from home inspiring others. My little business is thriving and it has just been such a godsend because at one point…I didn’t even know if I could work the average job from the Severe DDD I had. Now I can finally focus on improving my own health while inspiring others along the way and provide an extra source of income. 



I've also been blessed to add 2 amazing ladies to my team, words can't describe how happy I feel knowing that at one time....I was in their position. When I first signed up....I was nervous, scared, excited and so so happy. Now I have team to guide every step of the way....and to help them grow their business so they too can work from home and make a living. I was a little hesitant at first....heck I was shy as ever but becoming a coach and inspiring ppl on a day to day basis has truly opened me up. It's crazy that words just naturally come out and I am writing this to you all.....if you know me, I NEVER talk like this.....I NEVER have but knowing that I will be guiding my coaches to become their fullest potentials is something I want to do each and every day because the feeling of helping others is just an incredibly amazing feeling. They always say to turn your passion into your career and I’m doing just that….it’s a beautiful thing to be able to follow your passion <3

Huge welcome to these sweet ladies!!!......

Jackie is passionate about fitness and is currently on her journey to learning about nutrition. She was inspired to become a coach after... finding out that she can help others reach their fullest potential! She has big dreams and I'm thrilled to have her on my team! This awesome lady also happens to be my mom and I'm excited to see where this takes her! Welcome to the team mom, love ya tons! <3


Kelly is one of the challengers in my accountability group and has been rocking it out inspiring those around her! She is passionate about fitness and is motivated to reac...h her goals. She's been such an inspiration to me and it's an honor to be her coach. She's such a sweet lady that has an amazing heart and is so thrilled to start helping others reach their fullest potential! Congrats Kelly, welcome to the team <3









Goodnight y'all, I'm off to sleep so I can wake up refreshed and ready to tackle on the world! 

*If you want to learn more about being a coach, please send me a message so I can give you all the info....I am ac
cepting applications*




No comments:

Post a Comment