Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ready to refresh & renew...

So, it's been over 2 weeks since my mom went back to Utah and we miss her dearly. While she stayed with us during those 2 weeks...we worked out almost every day but the clean eating was hard to stick too because we wanted her to experience all the good foods she's never had that are different from where she lives....such as gumbo lol. I know I'm not perfect with my clean eating, it's okay to treat yourself every once in awhile but this was 2 weeks worth while she was here that I didn't necessarily watched what I ate. Yikes!!!


After she went back to Utah on Aug 27th, the past few weeks I've felt soooo unbelievably bloated and not on my game lately. I feel uncomfortable with myself and I've lacked the energy which is the reason I haven't been on here much blogging. Lately I've felt a little sluggish and I've had a few headaches. I actually got a cold last Thursday and I'm just getting over it as of right now. I'm thinking my body needs to go through a cleanse to help rid the toxins I had built up over time. I need to RID the junk in the trunk if you know what I mean Lol!

As soon as I get this feeling flushed, I'll be back on my game and ready to blog everyday. I think I will even blog about my cleanse to provide everyone my feedback. 

What do you all think? Has anyone else done a cleanse before?


No comments:

Post a Comment