Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Such an exciting day!!!


So my coach Brandi just posted on Facebook congratulating me and Tracee on hitting Emerald this week woot woot! Anyway, this is from my coach Brandi >>>>>>

"Sooo excited to be back home to congratulate not one but TWO gorgeous ladies on taking their ...businesses to the next level and reaching EMERALD rank!!!! This is such a huge accomplishment and I'm so proud of both of them because this was one of the "criteria" that needed to be met to take apart of my push to DIAMOND training that starts this week and they both rocked it out of the park on their own which is so cool to see as a coach!!!!

So please help me congratulate Tracee Kinnear and Shalonn Landry on going EMERALD this past week!!!!! Not only that but right on the brink of hitting Success club 5! Amazing job ladies!!!! Congrats again!!!! " <<<<<< Gah, so exciting!!!


A few words from me now.....

I am so beyond thrilled to see how my business is helping change lives while changing my own. This is so exciting to see how much I've grown since I started and I'm looking forward to meeting new people while helping them reach their fullest potential.

You DON'T have to be an expert when it comes to fitness and nutrition....you just need to have that DESIRE to change lives and INSPIRE others...that's it! I'm in no way an expert but I am on my own journey towards better health helping others do the same on a daily basis. 


If you are curious on what coaching is all about, please contact me because I'm looking to add 4-5 people on my team right now! I am putting together all new training for my new coaches so don't hesitate! You can always try to see if this something that would work for you . Also, if you know anyone that would make a great coach or looking to work from home (such as stay at home moms) than please pass on my info. Please send me a message if you or someone else you know may be interested!


2 comments: