Monday, September 22, 2014

God Has Perfect Timing....




I'm so grateful for all of my struggles....I asked God many times why I had gone through so many struggles throughout my life. I wanted to figure out ways to force what I thought would work to work out but God wouldn't budge. Sometimes we think we know what's best for ourselves but we really know nothing at all. 

 All of my struggles have led me to where I'm at today and I couldn't be more grateful. I just wanted to thank God for being faithful and always providing. It might not have been what I wanted from the very beginning but it's perfect timing and my life honestly couldn't have turned out any better. 

Little did I know that I was led to the perfect man who became my best friend and 4 years later became my husband. What does he have in store for us next? Only time will tell but I have my full trust in Him because God always provides...no matter the circumstance. Put your faith in God, lean on him, trust him and he will provide when the time is right. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment