Tuesday, January 20, 2015

I'm sure most of you have been in this predicament lol...

This happened me to the other day and I tell you what....I did AWESOME!!

A few days ago, I had to stop and buy my husband Chick-Fil-A for lunch so I could surprise him with it. He's not into the clean eating just yet but he is making progress by making better choices so I'm proud of him for trying.
It was PURE SUCCESS!!...first time I managed to go through this place without giving in to the temptations because oh man that chicken smelled amazing going through the drive-thru lol. I don't care for the other fat food...I mean fast food joints  but I always had a hard time going through this place without getting something for myself. When Nick got home for lunch he had his food while I drank my Shakeo, I am so proud of myself and the hubs said he's real proud of me too so yay!! 
Don't use the excuse that you can't eat clean because your spouse and/or kids are holding you back...shouldn't they BE THE REASON to eat better for your health?
Trust me, it ain't easy but when you have my little Facebook support group and a coach (wink wink --> that's me ) who can check in with you on a daily basis than it gets easier, I promise!


No comments:

Post a Comment