Sunday, December 14, 2014

Do Something You've Never Done...


Sunday night...time to reflect on my crazy week and busy weekend!
If I was working full time-in an office with a boss-- this week would have been HELL! I would have had to take AT LEAST 2/3 days off because I got a flareup that lasted for almost 3 days...and usually you only get 7-10 sick days A YEAR! NEVER again will I let someone else run my schedule...now I can take a day off if needed and still can get paid!
I am so glad I am no longer working for someone else and started working for myself and my family! My family's future is more important than anything else and we're preparing ourselves for when we start having babies...we don't want our kids going to daycare. I am able to stay home during the day and take care of everything while working from home making an income! It has been a blessing...why didn't I start this sooner?!!
You have to sometimes give up what makes you comfortable to be amazing!
Want to do something bigger and better? The. Do something you haven't done before!
I am looking for 5 more women that want to make a life for your future and your family's future! Work from home, watch your kids grow up, make a living, and help others get fit while working on your own health! No need to be in shape already, just wanting to work on your own health...coaching is HUGE accountability!
What are you waiting for?!?
Need more info?...Join my 3 day "Intro to Coaching" fb group that starts this Tuesday where you will learn everything about coaching and what I do to earn an income from home! Please comment below if you'd like to join or feel free to message me at shalonnlandry@gmail.com 
"If you want something you've never had, than you've got to do something you've never done."

No comments:

Post a Comment