Monday, December 8, 2014

Set Yourself Up for Success by Starting Now

It's Monday and you might be feeling crappy because you ate poorly over the weekend....I get it. But don't let those little slip ups give you the excuse that you might as well start fresh on a different date because if you are already giving yourself excuses now to put off that fitness program or eat clean than what's to say that you'll actually stick to it whenever you start?!?

It's crazy how so many ppl I've come across that tell me..."it's not the right time, after New Years" or "it's my New Years resolution so I'll start than"....

Ok, so let me rephrase that.....so basically you're saying after you gain another few lbs or even 10 lbs from all the holiday parties THAN you'll start working towards your goal????....doesn't make sense to me ayiyiyi

Why make up excuses now? Why even start if you're just going to keep making up excuses for yourself? If you make up an excuse now than you are more likely to make up another excuse on the date that you are planning on to start. When you are making up excuses....you are already setting yourself up for failure. Successful people don't make up excuses.....ppl who come up with excuses continue to fail. Just let that sink in a little....do you get it?

Start your journey NOW towards a better you!....not New Years, not next Monday...NOW! I'm here to help you work towards your journey while I'm continually working on my own...we can do this together! If you're ready to COMMIT than message me because I'd love nothing more than to see you SUCCEED!

Now that's a little Monday Motivation for ya! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment