Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Test Group Applicants Needed for the all NEW 21 Day Fix Extreme!!!

Guess what happened TODAY!! 
I am seriously feeling like a little child on Christmas Eve waiting for my copy of Autumn's new amped up program "The 21 Day Fix EXTREME" which was released just this morning!!!
Our TEST GROUP for this program will be kicking off in 2 weeks...just in time to guarantee your program has arrived and you have gotten to peek at the plan and be 100% ready to ROCK it!
I've also decided to invited my personal coaches and customers to join along WITH me (cause I know we ALL could use a little accountability!) --- If you're interested in trying out this new program and want to join us in our new Test Group, than shoot me an email at shalonnlandry@gmail.com and I'll get back with you asap to go over the details!
Xoxoxo
Your Coach,
Shalonn


No comments:

Post a Comment