Sunday, February 22, 2015

Ever find yourself coming up with excuses for not staying on track with clean eating...

The other day my husband asked if I could make one of his favorite dishes which is "Cheese, Potato & Smoke Sausage Casserole" and it happens to be one of my favorite dishes that I haven't made since I switched to the clean eating lifestyle because obviously this gooey cheesiness is really bad for you lol. 
I knew I did NOT want to get tempted to even try it so I planned a few days ahead and made sure that I had the ingredients to make one of my favorite clean dishes called "Sweet Potato Casserole" and it's PURE COMFORT food!!...this dish is so good that I didn't even care to try one of my old favorites!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED haha....I didn't even use the taste tester excuse to try the cheesy dish. 
It does take time and more work to make 2 dishes but I look forward to the end result knowing that I stayed on track. I also served myself on a small plate while his was on a big dinner plate...use those little tricks to help you!
I can't say this enough because I've come across so many that have used excuse after excuse....I can't eat clean because I have kids who love junk food or I'm the only one who wants to eat clean. Quit wasting energy coming up with excuses for yourself not to stay on track and instead find ways to eat clean! If you want to eat clean than just DO IT!!
Ummm....hello  *waving here lol* ---> I am hosting a 7 day Clean Eating Challenge on Facebook starting next Monday, March 2nd where I will be providing a 7 day meal plan along with a grocery list. There are no obligations...all I ask is that you just engage with the group and have fun by taking pics of your food for accountability. And you don't have to do this alone...invite someone to do this with you 
Want to join the group?
Than comment below and/or message me! 
As Brian Tracy said... "No more excuses! Do it or don't do it -- but don't make excuses. Stop using your incredible brain to think up elaborate rationalizations and justifications for not taking action. Do something. Do anything. Get on with it! Repeat to yourself: :If it's to be, it's up to me!"





No comments:

Post a Comment