Monday, February 23, 2015

It's late I know but doing it anyway...


Yep, I know I procrastinated! Lol...but hey guess what? I've NEVER missed a workout so no matter how late it is....you bet your butt I'll be getting my workout done for the day! Time for me to push play and knock out my 21 Day Fix Extreme workout for the day...thank goodness it's only 30 min long lol.

I'm tired, sore as heck and don't feel like doing it but I know I have too because I made a promise to myself that no matter how hard it gets...I WILL reach my goals and I've only got 4-5 months til Summer so pushing hard! 

Who wants to workout but lacks the motivation? --> Here are my plans for the next few weeks if you'd like to jump in and join any of my upcoming Facebook groups for accountability!!

-March 2nd - 9th: 7 Day Clean Eating Challenge
-March 9th - 15th: Prep Week before my next 2 groups start on the 16th
-March 16th: 21 Day Fix Extreme Test Group
-March 16th: 30 Day Fitness Challenge Group

I've decided to lay it all out there for you for those that have been waiting for the perfect time and not sure yet on where to start or how to start. THIS right here shows that if you start now....you can dive right in to my 7 day clean eating challenge starting next week followed by prep week and lastly a test group or fitness challenge depending on what you choose! You'll also be provided meal plans throughout the entire process so no guesswork here...all YOU have to do is show up & take pics of your food & sweaty workouts. All I ask is that you engage with the group so be prepared to make new friends 

If you want to join than comment below or message me so I can help get you set up in time. 

Anyhow...time for me to push PLAY and get it done so I can go to sleep on time tonight.

Have a good night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment