Friday, November 14, 2014

Guilt Free Get Lean Holiday Challenge!!!




I've gotten quite a few messages on Facebook asking me if I would share a few things about how I have lost all of this weight? I would be so happy to share with you what has been working for me and how I'm still continually making progress so I'm hosting a "Guilt Free Get Lean Holiday Challenge" on Facbebook. What I did, and still do today was COMMIT to a challenge group where you will get the support from the others like myself who are working towards the same goals as YOU! I will provide you with motivation, tips and nutritional guidance that has helped me lose the weight and now I'm paying it forward as a coach by sharing everything I have learned with you.


I run a group each month for those who are serious about changing their lives. I have been there so I know exactly what you are going through. And I want to save you the struggle, the time, and guess when it comes to fitness and nutrition. 

The next CLEAN EATING group that I'll be hosting will start next Wednesday on November 19th and runs through the 26th which is the day before Thanksgiving. We are going to be focused on clean eating for 7 days where I will provide you a meal plan along with the grocery list! We are really going to be focusing on making sure we don't gain any unwanted Thanksgiving weight, I'll be doing this with you!  Enjoy Thanksgiving this year without ending up feeling bloated and guilty about it! 

After Thanksgiving we will be gearing up for our next challenge where I will be sharing some awesome tips on how to incorporate all that left over food from Thanksgiving into our healthy meals.
And finally>>> gaahh, I'm so excited!!!  We will be starting our Guilt Free, Get Lean Holiday Challenge that will kick off on December 1st and will run through December 21st! In this group we will be eating clean and working out about 30 min a day. I will provide another new meal plan that consists of 21 days worth so you have 3 weeks of clean meals before Christmas! I will talk to each one of you before we kick off and make sure that you have the right workout and are ready to go!

If you had enough of trying to figure it out or just want the support from other women who have the same goals and want to learn what works, than this group is for YOU!

Please message me if you'd like to join and I 'll get back to you ASAP so we can get you ready to start with us this coming week!




No comments:

Post a Comment