Thursday, November 13, 2014

It's the Coconut Oil!

Lately I've had quite a few compliments on my hair such as my hair looks so soft and has grown so fast which I just had it trimmed a month ago! I will tell you that for years my hair grew so incredibly slow, it was quite frustrating and at one point I thought that my hair was not going to grow anymore. Last year, I decided to do a little research on how to condition and grow you hair the natural way and came across coconut oil.
Let me tell you that this stuff is AMAZING!! Coconut oil is one of the most effective hair treatments for a wide variety of hair issues! It works incredibly well for repairing damaged hair that has been over processed, heat damaged, or is just naturally dry. I absolutely love this stuff!
Make sure to buy Organic unrefined coconut oil, I have bought mine from Sams Club but you should also be able to find some at your local grocery store. Start off small by placing a tsp for shorter hair to around a tbsp for longer hair in your hand and than rub your hands together to make it melt...just play around with it to figure out how much is best for you. After my shower, I scrunch some into my damp hair and just let it dry and I do this at least 1-2 times a week.
You can also apply coconut oil on your skin, chapped lips, dry elbows...just about anywhere to help soften your skin.
Who else uses this stuff?


No comments:

Post a Comment