Thursday, November 6, 2014

Morning Thankful Thoughts

I started a new habit of waking up each morning with thoughts of what I'm thankful for...it just helps get my day started off right and reminds me of how truly blessed I am. Each day I journal my thoughts, my ideas, my struggles and my successes. I also at the end of the day...instead of acknowledging all the things I didn't accomplish or still have to do, I acknowledge the stuff I did do! Even if it's as simple as doing the laundry because that is an accomplishment!!!

So often we focus on the negative, the what we didn't do, that we compare ourselves to others and we get STUCK in that NEGATIVE dark cloud glooming over us which keeps us from moving forward. Instead, fix that right now and change the way you think and act. When you start to think and speak positivity into your life, you begin accepting yourself for all that you are and you begin to accept the good, the bad and the ugly!

I know in this life I cannot please everyone, it's just not possible. But what I can do is try my BEST! I can wake up each and every day with the intention to pour love and kindness into others lives. I can strive to be better than the day before and lift up others. Each night I go to bed knowing that I am living my life with integrity and trust and I know that I feel good about the life I am living! Be who you are no matter what stay true to yourself!!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment