Friday, November 14, 2014

I've Got My Confidence Back!

Years ago, I went to the doctor to have a physical done. I was 230 lbs which I could NOT believe it because we didn't have a scale in the house. I was in shock followed by me feeling ashamed that I had let myself go. The doctor said I was morbidly obese and I was also diagnosed pre diabetic and it was my huge wake up call!

Needless to say, after my wake up call...I started exercising and focusing on my nutrition. I've been making progress and getting closer towards reaching my goal of a healthy 150 lbs. My numbers have been reversed so I am nowhere being diabetic anymore! If I didn't lose the weight.....than I would have had diabetes today and probably much more major health problems. This goes to show how much weight can affect your health!

I feel amazing now, I got my confidence back and I feel like a million bucks! I'm on a mission to inspire others that they can improve their health just by incorporating fitness & nutrition.


If you need the help and the motivation, than please reach out to me and ask about joining my accountability group on Facebook. I would love to help you on your journey towards better health, it's so rewarding seeing others make progress because you inspired someone today.  





No comments:

Post a Comment